Minibus Hire Stoke on Trent
Stoke on Trent Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in Stoke on Trent, the jewel of Staffordshire. We can provide minibus hire with driver Stoke on Trent and Stoke on Trent coach hire services for all of your pottery tours and Staffordshire excursions.
THE POTTERY TOWN OF STOKE ON TRENT
Stoke on Trent is not only famous for being the birthplace of international star Robbie Williams, but also for its collection of famous pottery manufacturers. Its close proximity to major attractions like Alton Towers keep a steady flow of tourists coming through year round but it is the potteries that are the main draw of this Staffordshire jewel. The nearby Trentham Estate and its stunning Italian gardens is just one of the reasons that tourists keep coming back.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Gladstone Pottery Museum: A great way to learn about the local pottery industry is to visit this museum full of activities for the whole family. You can even see the city`s famous bottle kilns.
- Trentham Gardens & Monkey Forest : This estate is full of magnificent Italianate gardens, and traditional English parklands. But the Monkey Forest housing 150 macaques is the real star.
- City Museum & Art Gallery : The museum is home to a world class collection of ceramics along with a preserved Spitfire aircraft, a dedication to its designer who was a native of Stoke.
- Alton Towers: The largest theme park in the United Kingdom is a popular day out for families and children.
- Shugborough Hall & Estate : Just south of Stoke on Trent lies one of the most magnificent landmarks in the county. The neoclassical mansion is set within 900 hectares of parkland.
- Foxfield Light Railway : Dating back to 1893, the railway boats the most extensive collection of working locomotives and steam engines in Staffordshire.
- Trent and Mersey Canal: Take a relaxing cruise along the canal or hire a boat for an entire week.
- POPS Vintage Vehicle Rally : Staged at the Wedgwood Visitor Centre (April)
- Newcastle Jazz and Blues Festival: Presented in Newcastle under Lyme (May)
- Shugborough Music & Fireworks Weekend: Held annually at the Shugborough Estate (August)
- V Festival : Live Music Festival featuring headline acts presented at Weston Park (August)
- Heart of England Fine Food Fair: A culinary showcase at Wedgwood Visitor Centre (September)
- Tour of Britain Cycle Race: The tour heads through the streets of Stoke on Trent (September)
- Victorian Christmas Festival: Showcased at the Gladstone Pottery Museum (December)
Minibus Hire Stoke on Trent has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to one of Stoke on Trent`s many popular day excursions aboard one of our modern Stoke on Trent Minibus and Stoke on Trent Coach Hire vehicles.
Pottery is without a doubt the star attraction here from the myriad of potteries to pottery museums. Manufacturers like Royal Doulton still offer factory outlets offering an opportunity to enjoy some retail therapy. Beyond Stoke on Trent, the county of Staffordshire offers a number of day excursions to stately homes and even Peak District National Park. For families, Alton Towers is naturally appealing with its diverse array of theme park activities and rides and organising a cheap minibus Stoke on Trent makes getting their easy and stress-free.
Whether you are planning a Stoke on Trent potteries tour or a day of shopping at factory outlets, our Stoke on Trent Minibus Company will ensure that you are handled with comfort and care. From minibus tours, to coach hire Stoke on Trent, we are the transportation of choice.