Minibus Hire Lincoln
Lincoln Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the charming and historic town of Lincoln. We can provide minibus hire with driver Lincoln and Lincoln coach hire services for all of your tours and excursions in Lincolnshire.
LINCOLN: THE NORTH’S BEST KEPT SECRET
While most tourists visiting this area head to York, the savvy tourists know that Lincoln is equally as impressive. The town offers some of the oldest domestic buildings dating back to the twelfth century that still remain in use today. The towers of the majestic Cathedral overlook winding cobbled streets lined with antique and souvenir shops. Nightly ghost walks and relaxing river cruises offer a unique way to enjoy this lovely town. History beckons at every corner and Lincoln is a charming town just waiting to be explored.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Lincoln Cathedral: The third largest Cathedral in Britain dates back to the twelfth century. The twin towers that frame the western façade are reminiscent of a gateway to heaven.
- Lincoln Christmas Market: Held in the first week of December, the city’s Christmas market is one of the largest in the UK with more than 250 stalls lining Lincoln’s cobbled medieval square.
- Lincoln Castle: This is one of only two remaining castles in England that feature twin mottes. The castle is open to the public for tours and offers wonderful views of Lincoln.
- Doddington Hall & Gardens: A short drive from Lincoln will bring you to this grand four hundred-year-old stately home.
- High Bridge: Spanning the River Witham, High Bridge is the oldest bridge still standing in the UK dating back to the twelfth century. The small arch limits the number of boats using the river.
- Lincoln Ghost Walk: There is no better way to enjoy Lincoln’s history than by indulging in the ghostly hauntings and supernatural past.
- Boat Cruises: River cruises aboard the ‘Brayford Belle’ is one of the most popular activities as guests can enjoy the open top deck on a lovely day and listen to the interesting commentary.
- Discover Lincolnshire Weekend: Attractions around the county open for free (March)
- Batemans Beer Festival: Hosted by Batemans Brewery in Wainfleet (April)
- Waddington International Air Show: One of the UK’s most prestigious airshows (July)
- Lincoln Waterfront Festival: Live entertainment, street performers & stunts (July)
- Taste of Lincolnshire Sausage Festival: One of the city’s largest culinary events (October)
- Lincoln Christmas Market: One of the country’s premier Yuletide markets (December)
Minibus Hire Lincoln has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to all of the fantastic attractions and events in Lincoln aboard one of our modern Lincoln Minibus and Lincoln Coach Hire vehicles.
From relaxing boat trips to historical attractions and creepy ghost tours, tourists will be spoiled for choice in this charming Lincolnshire town. Enjoying Britain’s third largest Cathedral and strolling around the Cathedral quarter is already more than enough to occupy an entire day and when it's time to return to your accommodation, simply hop on a cheap minibus Lincoln. Families can enjoy visiting the nearby parks or taking in a football match at Sincil Bank Stadium. Whatever your interest is, Lincoln is going to have something to offer you. The festivals alone are enough to keep people coming back.
Whether you are planning a group tour to this charming and historic town or an excursion to one of the many popular annual events, our Lincoln Minibus Company will ensure that you enjoy the best that Lincolnshire has to offer. From minibus tours, to coach hire Lincoln, we are the transportation of choice.
City ListLeeds Minibus Hire | Birmingham Minibus Hire | Bradford Minibus Hire | Brighton Minibus | London Minibus | Cambridge Minibus | Bristol Minibus hire | Canterbury Minibus Hire | Chester Minibus Hire | Royal Ascot Minibus | Coventry Minibus Hire | Derby Minibus | Durham Minibus Hire | Exeter Minibus Hire | Leicester Minibus Hire | Liverpool Minibus | Manchester Minibus | Newcastle Minibus | Norwich Minibus | Nottingham Minibus | Oxford Minibus | Peterborough Minibus Hire | Portsmouth Minibus Hire | Southampton Minibus Hire | St Albans Minibus Hire | Sunderland Minibus Hire | Rotherham Minibus | Leicester Square Minibus Hire | Stevenage Minibus | Harlow Minibus | Crawley Minibus | Westminister Minibus Hire | Newport Minibus | Gloucester Minibus | London Minibus Company | London Minibus Port Transfers | Cheltenham Minibus | Edinburgh Minibus | Wolverhampton Minibus Hire | Worcester Minibus | Stockport Minibus | Greenwich Minibus | Cardiff Minibus | Crewe Minibus | Huddersfield Minibus | Windsor Minibus | Minibus hire Glasgow | Minibus hire stoke on trent | Minibus hire Sheffield | Warrington Minibus | Minibus Hire Romford | Minibus hire Chelmsford | Minibus hire Guildford | Minibus hire Lincoln | Minibus hire Watford | Coach hire London | London minibus tours |