FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Minibus Hire Romford
Romford Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the Historic Market Town of Romford. We can provide minibus hire with driver Romford and Romford coach hire services for all of your Essex and London excursions.
THE MARKET TOWN OF ROMFORD
The premier attraction of this large suburban town is the Romford Market which dates back to 1247. Henry III granted the town an exclusive Market Charter to hold markets over an area of “six and two thirds miles.” It is one of the largest and best street markets in the southeast featuring around 300 stalls. But if you’re not here to shop, there are plenty of other things to see. Romford Greyhound Stadium draws crowds of up to 4,300 to experience the vibrant atmosphere of greyhound racing while nearby attractions have much to offer.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Romford Market: This large open air market features nearly 300 stalls from 8:30am to 4:30pm every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Romford Greyhound Stadium : Boasting a capacity of 4,300, this is the last remaining Greyhound track in East London. It was awarded Race Course of the Year multiple times.
- Belhus Wood Park : This lovely country park is a delightful place to stroll as you admire the ancient woods, rich wetland plant life, and series of lakes.
- Weald Country Park: This 700 year old park covers 500 acres. Visitors can observe fallow deer roaming around the ancient park or explore the remains of the great hall.
- Havering Museum: A showcase of the London borough of Havering with a special exhibit on Romford and other localities.
- Valence House Museum : The timber framed museum building is the only surviving member of the five houses of Dagenham.
- Hylands House: Situated in 574 acres of landscaped historic parkland, Hyland House is a beautifully restored eighteenth century country house.
- The Big BBQ & Music Festival : Featuring traditional American BBQ at Canvey Island (June)
- Essex Flower & Gardens Show: Presented at Cressing Temple Barns (June)
- Southend Jazz Festival: Presented at Southend on Sea (July/August)
- The Essex Spectacular: From celebrity chefs to a balloon festival and motorshow (August)
- V Festival : Music festival with international performers at Hylands Park (August)
- Guy Fawkes Night & Fireworks: Presented at the Royal Gunpowder Mills (November)
- The O2 Arena: Internationally Acclaimed Performers and Headline Acts (Year Round)
Minibus Hire Romford has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to one of the surrounding area attractions and events. We can also bring you to one of the headline concerts at London’s O2 Arena aboard one of our modern Romford minibus and Romford Coach Hire vehicles.
While Romford isn’t a destination that typically makes the top tourist lists, if you are a market lover or intrigued by Greyhound racing, the city won’t disappoint you. Perhaps the biggest draw to Romford is its location which is in close proximity to the best attractions in the scenic Essex countryside while also being near the bustling metropolis of London. That provides Romford with no shortage of day or evening excursions to offer visitors. If you’d like to catch one of the headline concerts in London without paying London hotel prices, then a room in Romford might just be the right fit for you.
Whether you are planning a tour of the Essex countryside or a night of lively entertainment at London’s O2 arena, our Romford Minibus Company will ensure that you are transported safely and affordably. From minibus tours, to coach hire Romford, we are the transportation of choice.