FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
St. Albans Minibus Hire
ST ALBANS MINIBUS HIRE
St Albans Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the historic Cathedral City of St Albans. We can provide minibus hire with driver St Albans and St Albans coach hire services for all of your St Albans pilgrimages and excursions.
THE CHARMING CITY OF ST ALBANS
A brief glance at the Roman remains and stunning medieval architecture will instantly give a strong impression of the colourful history of this unique Cathedral City. Ancient history and architectural enthusiasts will feel right at home in this bustling metropolis full of plenty of attractions. The quaint independent shops that dot the high street along with famous restaurants that carry names of celebrity chefs like Jamie Oliver make a trip to St Albans a worthwhile day out.
PLACES TO VISIT
- St Albans Cathedral : This stunning piece of architecture features the longest true nave in Britain. Complimentary guided tours are offered daily.
- The Fighting Cocks Pub: This pub is said to be the oldest in the United Kingdom.
- Clock Tower : Built in the 15th century, the medieval tower offers a bird’s eye view of the city for those willing to climb it.
- Butterfly World: Enjoy hundreds of butterflies from within the Tropical Butterfly House.
- Museum of St Albans : This museum is dedicated to the story of St Albans and traces the history of the city from the time of the Romans to the current period.
- Verulamium Museum : This museum concentrates on the Roman era of the city showcasing Roman mosaics, pottery, and other artifacts.
- The Roman Theatre of Verulamium : Located opposite the Verulamium Museum, this is a beautifully preserved stone theatre.
- The de Havilland Aircraft Heritage Centre : Britain's first aviation collection provides a hands on experience for the entire family.
- Alban Weekend: A showcase of the city's history and heritage (June)
- The Alban Pilgrimage: A celebration of the martyrdom of St Alban (June)
- Alban Street Party: St Albans hospitality and entertainment at its best (June)
- St. Albans International Organ Festival : Presented in the beautiful Cathedral (Jul 11-20)
- Harpenden Highland Gathering : Maybe the largest Highland Gathering outside Scotland (Jul 14)
- St Albans Beer Fest : Largest beer festival in Hertfordshire with over 300 varieties (Sept 25-28)
- St Albans Food and Drink Festival : Celebrates the history of pubs & restaurants (Sept 25-Oct 6)
Minibus Hire St Albans has a team of professional drivers waiting to take your group on a pilgrimage to this historic city along with its many events aboard one of our modern St Albans Minibus and St Albans Coach Hire vehicles.
The rich history found in this city is an excellent way to retrace the roots of the country via some of the best medieval and Roman attractions. The first draft of the Magna Carta was drawn up in St Albans Cathedral. For lovers of food and drink, you can enjoy a taste of the good life in a city that boasts the most pubs per square mile in the entire country. You'll never have to worry again about getting thirsty on a day of exploring! Organising a cheap minibus St Albans or coach hire in St Albans is the perfect way to experience this beautiful city.
Whether you are planning a pilgrimage to celebrate the memory of St Albans, or heading with a group to experience the ultimate pub crawl, our St Albans minibus company will ensure that you won't need to arrange for a designated driver. From minibus tours, to coach hire Plymouth, we can take care of it all for you!