Oxford Minibus Hire
Oxford, also known as the City of Dreaming Spires, is famous for its rich and extensive history and the famed Oxford University. The town's history reaches so far back that even 800 years of royal history is just the tip of the iceberg for this architecturally gorgeous city. Don't let Oxford's size intimidate you and keep you from exploring its depths; a minibus hire with driver is the best way to see everything Oxford has to offer with minimal stress and no poring over maps.
Why Choose a Minibus?
Being out of town and navigating an unfamiliar international city can be very stressful. A large city like Oxford means there are lots of places to go and many different modes of transportation to see them. Taxi cabs can be expensive and public transportation can be difficult to navigate for out-of-town visitors. If you're traveling in a group, you can attest to the fact that wrangling a large group of people can be a bit like herding cats. Putting everyone on the same mode of transportation will save everyone in the group a lot of headache!
The minibus company in Oxford provides minibuses that seat from eight to 24 people and coaches that can accommodate up to 53 passengers, so if you're afraid that they won't be able to handle the size of your party, think again! Every driver is professionally trained and guaranteed to give you a zippy and comfortable ride to your destination. Per request, you can also have the company arrange event bookings, hotel accommodations, and even catering services.
Stay at the Old Bank Hotel
- If you're looking for a hotel that's both luxurious and historic, you should stay here. Located on High Street, this independently owned hotel is opposite of grand buildings like St. Mary's Church and the Bodleian Library. It's also within walking distance to some of Oxford's best shopping, the Botanical Gardens, and Christ Church Meadows. Rooms offer excellent views of High Street, high quality appointments, free WiFi, and plenty of space. Meals are exquisitely prepared and the hotel boasts they have the best breakfast in Oxford. Indulge in "The English" with eggs, bacon, sausages, black pudding, tomatoes, beans, and mushrooms. On the side is toast, tea or coffee, and freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice. A proper English afternoon tea is served daily with selections of sandwiches, scones, jam, and clotted cream, as well as cake and tea. Once you're filled to the brim with yummy English fare, put in a call to your Oxford minibus hire to pick you up from the hotel and shuttle you around on your sightseeing ventures.
- Learn at the Pitt Rivers Museum Oxford University's School of Anthropology houses the very popular Pitt Rivers Museum and is considered one of the best displays of anthropology and archaeology in the world. See interesting artifacts from canoes to shrunken heads to ancient jewelry. The best part is it's completely free and always has a rotation of new featured exhibits to explore. The museum does not offer parking due to its location so your coach hire Oxfordwill happily drop you off and pick you up at your leisure.
- The Covered Market : Located in the High Street, Oxford boasts the oldest covered market in England filled with plenty of unique shops, cakes, butchers, and florists.
- The Oxfordshire Cotswolds Oxfordshire is home to a sizable portion of the Cotswolds region. It is an ideal place for minibus tours and we can offer you minibus hire with driver Oxford.
- Eat at Jimbob's Baguettes After you've exhausted your brain at the Pitt Rivers Museum, ask your minibus hire Oxford to take you to Jimbob's where you'll experience the quintessential adorable English cafe. The restaurant's passion for sandwiches means you're in for a mouthwatering visit that sandwich lovers from around the world would be jealous of. Choose from classics like chicken-mayo-sweetcorn, cheese-pickle-tomato, and Stilton and red onion. The bread is always baked fresh daily and sandwiches are paired with crisps, a chocolate bar, or fresh fruit. Relax on their patio or get your food to go!
Let your minibus hire with driver Oxford be the glue that holds your trip together. Whether you're traveling with your small family or you've got everyone you're related to tagging along, you can be sure that your transportation needs will be fully and safely met. Call for a Oxford minibus hire quote and get one of the most stressful parts of vacation planning out of the way. Professional and courteous staff ensures you will have a seamless vacation and you'll leave feeling like you've made some new friends.