FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Watford Minibus Hire
Watford Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the vibrant town of Watford. We can provide minibus hire with driver Watford and Watford coach hire services for all of your London tours and excursions in the Home Counties.
THE VIBRANT NIGHTLIFE OF WATFORD
Watford is best known for its shopping and nightlife. As one of the larger towns in Hertfordshire, Watford is home to fantastic shopping opportunities, including the largest shopping mall in the county, along with a vibrant nightlife that offers something for all. Young party animals love the high street as most of the bars and clubs are positioned alongside one another making it an ideal place for clubbing. Although there is little in the way of tourist attractions, there is enough activity to keep anyone entertained.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Watford Museum: The museum is a showcase of the town’s local history and the industries that have kept it alive for generations.
- Harry Potter Studio Tour: Just outside of Watford is the Warner Brothers Film Studios which offer a tour of the Harry Potter sets, props, and costumes.
- Watford Colosseum : This 1,392 seat theatre is home to some of the best live music and entertainment in the county. It is a world class venue with a number of restaurants and bars.
- Watford Palace Theatre: This is where locals go to enjoy comedies, musicals, and other theatre performances. It has launched many new productions before they hit the West End.
- The Harlequin: The largest shopping centre in Hertfordshire is home to more than 140 shops and restaurants including the popular retailers: John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, and Primark.
- Saracens Rugby Football Club : Vicarage Road in Watford is home to one of the top professional rugby clubs in England.
- Whippendell Woods: This ancient wood is believed to have been a wooded area for nearly 400 years. It was used to film several scenes from the Star Wars movies.
- Watford Dance Festival: Presented over three weekends at the James Theatre (May)
- The Watford Festival: A showcase of music, speech, and drama (March/April)
- Watford Live: Community Arts Festival showcasing local talent (June)
- Watford Beer Festival : Annual CAMRA Beer Event showcasing a range of ales (November)
- Imagine Watford : Watford’s outdoor theatrical festival with more than 80 events (June)
Minibus Hire Watford has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to all of the fantastic attractions and events in Watford and the surrounding area aboard one of our modern Watford Minibus and Watford Coach Hire vehicles.
If you’re looking for a daylong shopping spree or a night of partying, Watford has just the right mix of venues for you. From the local theatres to the live music scene, Watford offers a rich variety of entertainment and booking a cheap minibus Watford is the easiest and most affordable way to experience it. The town is brought to life at night as visitors from the surrounding region descend on the town to enjoy its vibrant selection of restaurants, bars, and clubs. If that’s not your scene, the Harry Potter Studio Tour promises fun for all otherwise Watford is just a short distance from London.
Whether you are planning to bring a group on a Harry Potter pilgrimage or on a Hertfordshire shopping spree, our Watford Minibus Company will ensure that you are transported with comfort and care. From minibus tours, to coach hire Watford, we are the transportation of choice.