FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Westminster Minibus to Westminster
Westminster Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the majestic city of Westminster. We can provide minibus hire with driver Westminster and Westminster coach hire services for all of your regal engagements and Westminster excursions.
THE TWIN CITY OF WESTMINSTER
There is perhaps no higher concentration of magnificent cultural and historical attractions in the entire country than in the City of Westminster. Often confused with its twin, the ancient City of London, it is actually Westminster that is home to some of Britain’s most popular attractions including Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and of course, Westminster Abbey. The city has been the seat of royalty, government and parliamentary power for 900 years. As the centre of British government, the city offers a modern and bustling landscape that offers plenty of activity for all.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Buckingham Palace: One of the most highly visited palaces in Europe, Buckingham Palace is the official residence of the reigning monarch of England.
- Downing Street : No. 10 Downing Street has been the official residence of the British Prime Minister since the 18th century.
- Houses of Parliament: The Palace of Westminster as it is officially known, features Gothic style buildings dating back to the 1800’s.
- Tate Gallery : The gallery features a collection of British paintings dating back to the 16th century. There are also works by Matisse, Picasso, & Van Gogh.
- Westminster Abbey: British monarchs have been crowned in the Abbey since 1066. You will also find tombs of Henry VII and Elizabeth I.
- St. James Park : The oldest royal park in the capital is home to species of wildlife along with picturesque views of Buckingham Palace from the bridge within the park.
- Westminster Cathedral : Enjoy mosaics and impressive views from the bell tower of this Byzantine style Catholic Cathedral built in 1903.
- Royal Albert Hall : Opened in 1871 by Queen Victoria, this concert hall is home to more than 350 events per year from opera to classical concerts.
- New Year’s Day Parade: Popular parade through London’s West End (January)
- London Marathon : Hailed as the world’s largest marathon in 2012 (April)
- State Opening of Parliament: Highlight of the ceremony is the Throne Speech (May)
- Trooping the Colour : Ceremony to commemorate the Queen’s Birthday (June)
- Pride London : One of the country’s largest pride events with parade and festival (June)
- The Proms : 8 week season of daily classical music concerts at Royal Albert Hall (August)
Minibus Hire Westminster has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to all of Westminster’s famed attractions and events at Royal Albert Hall aboard one of our modern Westminster Minibus and Westminster Coach Hire vehicles.
Since there are simply too many attractions and events in Westminster to list here, that should be reason enough to come to this lively city. Historical sites can be admired just about anywhere in Westminster at almost every turn. By day, royal watchers can retrace the steps of famous monarchs while the evenings promise world class entertainment at Royal Albert Hall. From the grandeur of Westminster Abbey to the splendour of Buckingham Palace, the political heart of the nation will never leave you short of activity.
Whether you want to tour the historic sites of Westminster or bring a group to a performance at Royal Albert Hall, our Westminster minibus company will ensure that your group discovers how Britain became one of the great powers of the world. From minibus tours, to coach hire Westminster, we are the transportation of choice.