Windsor Coach Hire
Windsor Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the royal borough of Windsor. We can provide minibus hire with driver Windsor and Windsor coach hire services for all your royal excursions.
THE ROYAL CITY OF WINDSOR
Made famous by its royal ties, the ancient city of Windsor is steeped in the pageantry and history of the Royal Family. This lively town set within a delightful riverside location offers plenty of shopping, restaurants, and the most popular attraction, Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. If royal tradition and history is your cup of tea, there is no better place to indulge than in Windsor where you will find more than 900 years of royal history. Coach hire in Windsor is the ideal way to explore.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Windsor Castle : The largest and oldest occupied castle in the world is still an official royal residence of the Queen.
- Changing of the Guard : One of the best examples of royal pageantry, the guards march from Victoria Barracks to and from Windsor Castle accompanied by the guards’ marching band.
- Guildhall : Located in the High Street, the Guildhall was built by Sir Christopher Wren. The building hosted the civil ceremony of Princes Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles.
- Eton College: The school that both Prince Harry and Prince William attended is also open to the public for visits. The School Yard and fifteenth century College Chapel are quite impressive.
- Legoland Windsor : This Lego brick themed amusement park offers plenty of fun for children and the entire family. The park features Lego models of popular European landmarks.
- Windsor Great Park : The 2,020 hectares of parkland is the only Royal Park under the management of The Crown Estate. It features varied landscapes open to the public.
- Frogmore House : This delightful stately home is regularly used by the Queen and is only open a few weekends each year.
- Royal Windsor Horseshow : The Queen’s very own horse show at Windsor Castle (May 14-18)
- PGA Golf Championship at Wentworth : Part of the PGA European Tour (May 23-26)
- Royal Windsor Triathlon: One of the premier triathlons in the UK (June)
- The Garter Ceremony : One of the oldest ceremonies and Royal watching events (June 17)
- Royal Ascot : The horse racing and royal watching event of the year (Jun 18-22)
- Windsor Championship Dog Show : A must see for all dog lovers (June 27-30)
- Henley Royal Rowing Regatta : One of the most famous rowing events in the world (July 3-7)
- The Windsor Festival : One of the most vibrant and exciting festivals in the country (Sept 16-29)
Don’t worry about parking! Minibus Hire Windsor has a team of professional drivers waiting to take your group to all of the popular royal events aboard one of our modern Windsor Minibus and Windsor Coach Hire vehicles.
If you like to steep yourself in Royal pageantry and history, there's no better place than Windsor. From Windsor Castle and Frogmore House to events like the Garter Ceremony and Royal Ascot, Windsor offers one of the best places for all things royal and minibus tours take in everything. But if a royal rendez-vous doesn’t suit you, families can enjoy a trip to LEGOLAND Windsor, a horse-drawn carriage ride in Windsor Great Park, or a boat trip along the Thames. Cheap minibus Windsor is the best way to see it all.
Whether it’s transportation to your royal engagement or a group excursion to the Windsor Dog Show, our Windsor minibus company will ensure you get the royal treatment. From minibus tours, to coach hire Windsor, we are the transportation of choice.