FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Huddersfield Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the typical Yorkshire town of Huddersfield. We can provide minibus hire with driver Huddersfield and Huddersfield coach hire services for all of your Huddersfield tours, excursions, and concerts.
THE YORKSHIRE TOWN OF HUDDERSFIELD
Carving a border for itself along the stunning scenery of Peak District National Park and the South Pennines, Huddersfield is a typical Yorkshire town. Located in one of the most scenic regions of the country, you won’t get tired exploring all that the surrounding area has to offer. Within Huddersfield, visitors will discover impressive architecture, exciting festivals and plenty of strong traditions. Formerly driven by the textile industry, Huddersfield is slowly transforming into a tourist centre.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Castle Hill: If you want to enjoy the best that this scenic area has to offer, head to Castle Hill. From here, you can enjoy panoramic views of Huddersfield and the surrounding area.
- Victoria Jubilee Tower : Located on Castle Hill, the tower was built in the late 1800s to commemorate the sixtieth anniversary of Queen Victoria’s coronation.
- Marsden Moor Estate : The estate encompasses more than 2400 hectares of moorland surrounding the village of Marsden. It features Roman remains, valleys, reservoirs and peaks.
- Marsden: The village of Marsden is not only home to beautiful moorland scenery but also the UK’s longest canal tunnel. Hop aboard a boat and take a ride through it.
- Rugby League Heritage Centre : The basement of the George Hotel is home to the National Rugby League Museum. The Northern Rugby Union was founded here in 1895.
- Huddersfield Art Gallery : A revolving display from the Kirklees collection of British Art. Artists like Frances Bacon, LS Lowry, and Graham Sutherland are represented here.
- McAlpine Stadium: The 24,000 seat stadium is home to the Huddersfield Town Football Club and the Huddersfield Giants Rugby League Club.
- Huddersfield Carnival : Two Day Celebration featuring the Carnival Royale Show (July)
- Huddersfield Food & Drink Festival: Yorkshire’s largest food & drink fest (August)
- Marsden Jazz Festival: More than 80 events at venues all over Marsden (October)
- Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival: UK’s largest experimental music festival (Nov)
- Huddersfield Festival of Light: Outdoor festival of music, dance, art, and theatre (December)
Minibus Hire Huddersfield has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to one of the many attractions and events around Huddersfield. We can also bring you to one of Manchester’s many live concerts featuring international acclaimed performers aboard one of our modern Huddersfield Minibus and Huddersfield Coach Hire vehicles.
Huddersfield is still a tourist destination in the making but the stunning scenery is reason enough to come for a visit. The friendly locals and cheaper hotels make this a great place to enjoy some regional sightseeing. The city has a number of attractions to appeal to people of all interests whether it’s sport or the arts. Huddersfield also plays host to some of the best festivals in the region giving a good reason to stop in for a visit. For shopping lovers, the Byram Arcade offers a unique shopping experience in the city’s oldest Victorian arcade.
Whether you are planning a tour of the lovely Yorkshire countryside or headed to a concert in Manchester, our Huddersfield Minibus Company will ensure that you get the best service at the best price. From minibus tours, to coach hire Huddersfield, we are the transportation of choice.