FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Crewe Coach Hire
Crewe Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the Market Town of Crewe. We can provide minibus hire with driver Crewe and Crewe coach hire services for all of your Crewe tours and Cheshire excursions.
THE MARKET TOWN OF CREWE
Upon hearing the name Crewe, the first thought that often springs to mind is railways. The prestige of this Chesire market town came from its reputation as one of the greatest railway workshops in the world during the nineteenth century. The city was full of craft and invention producing some of the most elegant locomotives ever seen. Fast forward to the present and Crewe has a lot more on offer. The diverse array of pubs, shops, restaurants, and parks combined with a thriving local music scene make this a happening little place. Hiring a cheap minibus Crewe makes getting around this vibrant town easier than ever.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Crewe Heritage Centre: Located in the old railway yard, this museum is a showcase of Crewe’s rail heritage. From miniature railways to an advanced passenger train, there is a lot to see.
- Lyceum Theatre : The Edwardian theatre is located right in the heart of Crewe. Built in 1911, it showcases a variety of dramas, operas, musicals, comedies, and pantomimes.
- Crewe Hall : This magnificent Jacobean mansion is one of the finest examples of its type in the county. In the seventeenth century, it was one of the county’s largest houses.
- Queen’s Park: This traditional Victorian Park is currently undergoing restoration to restore it to its former glory. Its amenities include a bowling green, a boating lake, play areas, and more.
- Alton Towers : A short drive from Crewe is the United Kingdom’s largest theme park and destination for family fun.
- Oulton Park : Fancy a day at the races? Not far from Crewe is one of the most picturesque racing circuits in the country. Thousands visit annually for the British Touring Car Championship.
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet: This is one of the most popular shopping malls in the county, located a short drive away.
- Crewe Live: Indoor Live Music Festival (May)
- Junction 16 Festival : Three Day Outdoor Pop Music Festival at Betley (August)
- British Touring Car Championship: Presented at Oulton Park (June)
- Nantwich Food & Drink Festival: Nantwich is transformed into a foodie paradise (September)
- Crewe Alexandra F.C: The football club also known as the “Railway men” (August-May)
Minibus Hire Crewe has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to one of the many attractions and events around Crewe. We can also bring you to one of Crewe’spopular live music concerts featuring some of the hottest upcoming bands in Britain aboard one of our modern Crewe Minibus and Crewe Coach Hire vehicles.
Crewe is not bustling full of tourist activities but it is home to friendly people and inexpensive hotels and restaurants making it an ideal base to explore the surrounding area which is home to many attractions including the enchanting Peak district, Alton Towers Theme Park, and the city of Chester. But if you do happen to find time to explore the city, there is a thriving local music scene worth checking out and for railway enthusiasts, the city is legendary.
Whether you are planning a tour to explore the market towns of Cheshire or headed to one of the region’s festivals and events, our Crewe Minibus Company will ensure that you are transported with comfort and care. From minibus tours, to coach hire Crewe, we are the transportation of choice.