FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Newport Minibus Hire
Newport Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the Welsh City of Newport. We can provide minibus hire with driver Newport and Newport coach hire services for all of your Newport city tours and concert excursions.
THE THRIVING CITY OF NEWPORT
Bordered by incredibly beautiful landscapes, the city of Newport is a thriving centre of industry and commerce. The third largest city in Wales is popular with tourists as a base for exploring the historic county of Monmouthshire and its stunning landscapes. The Wye Valley that borders Newport is home to some the finest examples of castles in Wales. But there is plenty to enjoy in Newport as well including its cosmopolitan restaurants, theatres, and museums. The city is host to a diverse array of attractions from Roman Baths to the Riverfront Arts Centre.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Caerleon: One of the most important military sites in the country under the Roman Empire, Caerleon is home to a Roman Fortress and Baths along with the Roman Legion Museum.
- Tredegar House : One of the few remaining properties of its kind in Wales, Tredegar House is a fine example of a seventeenth century Charles II style mansion.
- Fourteen Locks : Just outside of the city is the Fourteen Locks Canal. Visitors can visit the heritage centre where they can learn more about the scenic canal and take a virtual tour.
- Transporter Bridge: A transporter bridge can be best described as an aerial ferry. Newport is home to one of only six operational transporter bridges left worldwide.
- Newport Wetlands Reserve : Covering 438 hectares, the reserve is a wonderful place to walk and enjoy birds, otters, orchids, butterflies, and more.
- Celtic Manor Resort : Golf enthusiasts will love to pay a visit to this resort that was home to the 2010 Ryder Cup. It offers some of the finest golf courses in Europe.
- Newport Castle: Set on the banks of the River Usk, the ruins of this 14th century castle are well worth a visit.
- Wales Open: Professional snooker tournament (February)
- St. David’s Day Concert : Major Welsh event presented at Newport Centre (March)
- The Weekend of International Folk Dance, Music, and Song: Staged at Tredegar House (May)
- Maindee Festival: The lively festival features live entertainment and colourful costumes (July)
- Caerleon Arts Festival : Weeklong showcase of prominent international sculptures (July)
- Tour of Britain : The annual cycle races passes through the city each year (September)
Minibus Hire Newport has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group on an excursion to the beautiful scenic countryside and the many performances at the Dolman Theatre aboard one of our modern Newport Minibus and Newport Coach Hire vehicles.
With one of the best selections of entertainment venues in all of Wales, Newport showcases a range of premier events and concerts. Golf lovers will enjoy a full day of golf at some of the best courses in all of Europe at Celtic Manor Resort. The scenic landscapes bordering the city provide some opportunities for lovely day excursions while the Roman settlement at Caerleon provides a chance for visitors to step back in time. Regardless of your interest, this hub of culture and industry will find something for you to interest you.
Whether you are organising a Newport city tour or a day out at Tredegar House, our Newport minibus company will ensure that your group discovers the sights and sounds of this thriving city. From minibus tours, to coach hire Newport, we are the transportation of choice.