FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Gloucester Minibus and Coach Hire Gloucester
Gloucester Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the historic city of Gloucester. We can provide minibus hire with driver Gloucester and Gloucester coach hire services for all of your Gloucester tours and Cotswolds excursions.
THE INLAND PORT OF GLOUCESTER
The wealth of things to do in Gloucester is as much a credit to its rich historic past as it is to its strategic location alongside the River Severn. From walking down narrow cobbled streets to strolling through a magnificent Norman cathedral, you will find no shortage of museums and historic places of interest in Gloucester. The dramatic waterfront at the Victorian Docks is home to a wide array of vessels along with museums, restaurants and boat tours. For those who wish to venture out of the city, Gloucester is the perfect base for exploring the Cotswolds.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Gloucester Museum & Gallery: To comprehend the diverse history this city enjoys from its Roman ties to its nautical heritage, a trip to the Museum is worthwhile.
- Gloucester Cathedral : Without a doubt, one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Britain built between 1089 and 1260. Scenes from Harry Potter were filmed in here.
- Gloucester Docks & National Waterway Museum : The museum showcases the history of Britain’s canals and waterways while the historic quay is home to a number of attractions.
- Beatrix Potter Museum: The charming shop and museum is home to the original building that inspired one of Beatrix Potter’s most beloved characters, the Tailor of Gloucester.
- Gloucester Folk Museum : Learn about the local history of Gloucester as you step back in time to an Ironmonger’s shop, Carpenter’s store, Wheelwright’s shop, and a Victorian Classroom.
- Regiments of Gloucestershire Museum : This museum is dedicated to the colourful 300 year history of the Royal Gloucestershire Hussars and Gloucestershire Regiment.
- The Cotswolds: The Cotswolds area of Gloucestershire is a collection of picturesque villages in the most beautiful rural settings.
- Gloucester Tall Ships: Tall Ships sail into to Gloucester docks every two years (May)
- Gloucester Quays Food Festival : A lineup of celebrity chefs and local ingredients (July)
- Gloucester Rhythm & Blues Festival: A free blues-athon at venues across the city (Jul/Aug)
- Gloucester Cajun & Zydeco Festival: Largest event of its kind in the UK (January)
- Underground Festival : The best unsigned performers from the county and beyond (September)
- Kingsholm Stadium : The home of Gloucester Rugby and the city’s headline acts (Year Round)
Minibus Hire Newport has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group on a lovely day excursion of the picturesque Cotswolds district and to the many Gloucester eventsand concerts aboard one of our modern Gloucester Minibus and Gloucester Coach Hire vehicles.
The lively and vibrant city of Gloucester is the perfect harmony of a rich historic past combined with all of the excitement of modern city attractions and events. The bustling Victorian Dockland and the stunning Gloucester Cathedral are just a couple of the visual icons that complement Gloucester’s diverse array of restaurants, shops, museums, and entertainment. Retrace the charm and magic that captured the hearts of Harry Potter fans in the Cathedral or enjoy a scenic day out in the quaint villages of the Cotswolds.
Whether you are bringing a group to admire the Tall Ships or spending a day in the Cotswold countryside, our Gloucester minibus company will ensure that your group doesn’t miss a moment in this charming and historic city. From minibus tours, to coach hire Gloucester, we are the transportation of choice.