FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Book Minibus Coach and Taxi Stevenage
Stevenage Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the charming countryside town of Stevenage. We can provide minibus hire with driver Stevenage and Stevenage coach hire services for all of your Stevenage transfers and excursions.
THE HEART OF STEVENAGE
If viewed from the air, you will see that Stevenage is shaped like a heart. While you might appreciate Stevenage more as a resident than a tourist, the town itself is actually a pleasant place to visit. The town’s claim to fame is its designation as the first “new town” ever built following World War II which makes it a must for architecture historians and sociologists. Other visitors will enjoy the wide open spaces, sporting facilities, and beautiful countryside along with a bit of theatre.
PLACES TO VISIT
- The Old High Street : Before the new town was built, a small town was present around the old High Street. Here you will find very old pubs, boutique shops, and restaurants.
- Stevenage Museum: If you want to know what Stevenage was like before it became a new town, this is the place to go.
- St. Nicholas Church : This Norman church is the ancient parish church of Stevenage.
- St. Mary’s Church: This 900 year old church serves the tiny hamlet of Shephall which was once separate from Stevenage. The church and property is beautiful featuring rare Saxon relics.
- The Manor House : Although this is not open to the public, the Lane it sits on is open and features lovely old cottages, a duck pond, and the manor house which is worth seeing.
- Box Wood: This stunning 27-acre wooded area features a wide array of wildlife, plenty of wildflowers, and bluebells in the spring.
- Fairlands Valley Park : The 120 acres of parkland was voted one of the UK’s best free visitor attractions. It is home to a selection of wildlife and an 11 acre lake for sailing and watersports.
- Gordon Craig Theatre : Since 1975, this 500 seat theatre has presented a variety of programs including dance, opera, and orchestral concerts.
- Stevenage Festival: Promotes awareness of amateur arts (June)
- Stevenage Walking Festival : A nine day festival of walking opportunities (June)
- Benington Lordship Gardens Chili Festival : Buy chili plants, products, and sample food (August)
- Eastern Electrics Festival : Electronic music festival in Knebworth Park (August)
- Taste of Stevenage Food Festival : Weeklong showcase of locally grown food (September)
- Stevenage Christmas Tree Festival : A magical display of decorated trees (December)
Minibus Hire Stevenage has a team of professional drivers waiting to take your group on a historic tour of Stevenage and the lovely surrounding countryside aboard one of our modern Stevenage Minibus and Stevenage Coach Hire vehicles.
Stevenage is a nice place to escape the busy city life and arranging a cheap minibus Stevenage is a great way to get from A to B. Walking around one of the city’s parks is a healthy way to enjoy a weekend. It’s also a great place from which to explore neighbouring cities like St Albans or Watford where you can shop, party, and dine without having to remain in all the hustle and bustle. Cyclists will love the network of dedicated bicycle paths from which you can explore the entire area without the worry of traffic. While it’s not for everyone, there are some lovely amenities that may just win your heart.
Whether it’s a transfer to nearby Luton Airport or an excursion to shop and party in a neighbouring city, our Stevenage minibus company will ensure that your group is transported safely and affordably. From minibus tours, to coach hire Stevenage, we are the transportation of choice.