Sunderland Minibus Hire
Sunderland Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network, is pleased to be of service to you in the transformed City of Sunderland. We can provide minibus hire with driver Sunderland and Sunderland coach hire services for all of your Sunderland day and evening excursions.
THE TRANSFORMATION OF SUNDERLAND
Although the city of Sunderland may not enjoy the thriving industry of its past, that hasn't stopped the city from breathing life back into itself. By embracing its heritage and converting the once busy docks and coal mines into beautiful and modern city spaces complete with parks, riverside pathways, trendy bars, more shopping, and a stunning new marina, the city has been re-born. All of the redevelopment has created a new buzz with visitors eager to see what all the fuss is about.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Roker Beach : Plenty of water sports are available including yachting, sailing and sea kayaking along the sandy beachfront.
- Seaburn Beach: Sunbathe on the sandy beach or enjoy a walk along the pedestrian promenade.
- Bowes Railway : The railway that was once used for a coal mine is now an attraction featuring steam train rides and locomotive exhibits.
- Down at the Farm: Just outside of Sunderland in Houghton Le Spring, this farm is home to many rare breed animals including alpacas and Sulcata tortoises.
- Sunderland Marina : The once industrial dockyard is now a stunning marina with more than 200 berths, trendy pavement cafes and plenty of restaurants from which to enjoy beautiful marina views.
- Sunderland Empire: This is the largest theatre in the northeast of England. It showcases beautiful Edwardian architecture along with West End musicals and more.
- Silksworth Sports Complex and Ski Slope : If you want to burn energy, this is the place to be. Enjoy ski and snowboard lessons along with snow tubing, ice skating, astro-turf pitch and track.
- The Point : Sunderland`s nightly entertainment hub boasts four different venues including lounges, night clubs, and bars. It is the favourite nightspot for party animals and clubbers.
- Sunderland International Festival of Kites: A showcase of kites from around the world (July)
- Sunderland International Air Show: An incredible demonstration of aviation (July)
- Sunderland Live in the City: The city hosts a number of summer concerts (June/July)
- Sunderland Heritage Open Days : Private venues are opened to the public (September)
- Houghton Le Spring Feast : Ancient 12th century festival complete with ox roast (September)
- West Side Story : One of the most famous and popular musical theatre productions (Oct 1-12)
- Christmas Experience Festival : Featuring seasonal market and traditional pantomime (Nov/Dec)
Minibus Hire Sunderland has a team of professional drivers waiting to take your group for a relaxing day at the beach or a delightful evening of theatre aboard one of our modern Sunderland Minibus and Sunderland Coach Hire vehicles.
The transformation of Sunderland must be seen to be believed and the new hot spots and attractions offer activities for all ages. From a delightful day at the beach to sailing from the new marina, there is an attraction to capture everyone’s interest. In the evening, you can enjoy a popular West End musical in a stunning Edwardian theatre or, if you’re in a party mood, head to the Point for a night of clubbing. Organising a cheap minibus Sunderland is the one of the best ways to get around the city after dark. If traditional attractions aren’t of interest, the annual air show is a spectacle not to be missed.
Whether you are planning a night of partying at the Point, or desiring a day at the beach, our Sunderland minibus company will ensure that you arrive safely and affordably. From minibus tours, to coach hire Sunderland, we are the transportation of choice.