FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Minibus Hire Chelmsford
Chelmsford Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the vibrant city of Chelmsford. We can provide minibus hire with driver Chelmsford and Chelmsford coach hire services for all of your Essex excursions and London airport transfers.
CHELMSFORD: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RADIO
Chelmsford’s claim to global fame is that it is the birthplace of radio. That makes the Essex city an ideal home for the popular annual V Festival, the most posh music festival in the country with international headline acts. Within the town and surrounding area, visitors will find some lovely historical attractions including the Chelmsford Cathedral. The city’s industrial heritage is showcased at the Chelmsford Museum. Chelmsford’s location at the centre of Essex makes it an ideal location to explore the county or to make day trips into London and by hiring a cheap minibus Chelmsford, you'll have more money left to enjoy yourself.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Chelmsford Cathedral: This fifteenth century parish church has had several improvements made over subsequent centuries. It displays some of the finest 19th and 20 th century stained glass.
- Chelmsford and Essex Museum: The building showcases a comprehensive exhibition on the world’s first radio company in addition to the history of Chelmsford right back to the Ice Age.
- RHS Garden Hyde Hall : If you’re an avid gardener, Hyde Hall is full of inspiration for you. This diverse array of unique gardens offers a great day out for all gardeners.
- Hylands House and Park: Situated in 574 acres of landscaped historic parkland, Hyland House is a beautifully restored eighteenth century country house.
- The Shire Hall: Serving as the city’s courthouse, the Shire Hall is one of the most prominent and oldest buildings in the city. It features a Portland stone façade.
- Essex Police Museum : Based at Police Headquarters in Chelmsford, this museum showcases the history of the Essex Police Force.
- Tropical Wings Zoo: This small family zoo offers a great day out for children with opportunities for close encounters with Shetland ponies, lemurs, chipmunks, and more.
- Chelmsford Cricket Festival: Presented at Essex County Ground (June)
- The 3foot People Festival: The largest outdoor festival for children 5 & under (July)
- Chelmsford Summer Beer & Cider Festival : Staged at Admiral’s Park (July)
- Hylands House Game & Country Show: Music, Dogs, Food, and More (July)
- V Festival : Music festival with international performers at Hylands Park (August)
- The O2 Arena: Internationally Acclaimed Performers in London (Year Round)
Minibus Hire Chelmsford has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to one of Essex’s many attractions and events. We can also bring you to one of the headline concerts at London’s O2 Arena aboard one of our modern Chelmsford Minibus and Chelmsford Coach Hire vehicles.
Chelmsford is truly at the centre of it all. From its location right in the heart of Essex, visitors have plenty of day excursions to experience all that the county has to offer. In addition, its close proximity to London puts you within reach of one of the most popular destinations in the world along with internationally acclaimed performers. Whether you want to dwell in the city or relax in the countryside, Chelmsford offers the best of both worlds. Being home to one of the UK’s premier music festivals should give you at least one reason to visit.
Whether you need a transfer to the nearby airports of Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted or a night on the town in London, our Chelmsford Minibus Company will ensure that you enjoy Essex hospitality at its best. From minibus tours, to coach hire Chelmsford, we are the transportation of choice.