Minibus Hire Glasgow
Minibus Hire Glasgow offers minibus and coach hires that travel around this enchanting Scottish city. Passengers can choose from 8, 12, 16 and 24 seater minibuses that are also equipped to safely transport all luggage pieces. There are also 33, 36, 49 and 53 seater coaches that are available for hire. Each cheap minibus Glasgow is driven by a friendly driver who can take passengers to some of the most amazing places in the city.
Glasgow Minibus Hire can offer passengers a rewarding experience. All minibuses and coaches are kept clean at all times. Drivers work hard to ensure that every passenger feels comfortable and happy while being transported to hotels, famous landmarks and other places of interest throughout Glasgow.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Glasgow frequently hosts events that attract people from all over the UK as well as from other parts of the world. A minibus hire with driver offers attendees a convenient way to travel to these events. Notable events include:
- Celtic Connections – People who plan to visit the city in January can take part in this lively festival, which includes traditional Celtic music as well as other international music acts. Several different venues around the city play host to the festivities.
- Glasgow Film Festival – Some of the finest cinematic works are showcased during this event held in February. The event also includes a series of galas and guest appearances.
- West End Festival – This world-famous festival is held in June and includes a variety of musical and theatrical acts. Children’s authors also come to the festival to share their works.
- Glasgow Art Fair – Lovers of contemporary art have the chance to rejoice at this event held every March. Art pieces created by some of the UK’s most celebrated contemporary artists are on display for onlookers to behold:
- World Pipe Band Championships – Thousands of pipers and bands gather every August to compete for a top prize.
- Whiskey Live – Taking place in November, this event is ideal for the proclaimed whiskey connoisseur. Attendees are given the chance to taste a variety of local whiskeys and also learn some interesting facts about this potent liquor.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Glasgow is home to some of the most exciting attractions and significant landmarks in the world. Here are a few places that a minibus or coach hire Glasgow can take visitors:
- Glasgow Science Centre – This science museum is housed inside a uniquely designed structure and contains interactive exhibits, a planetarium and an IMAX cinema. This popular attraction is considered by many to be the finest science centre in Europe.
- Gallery of Modern Art - Visitors who are interested in seeing contemporary artworks with a quirky flare will not be disappointed with this museum’s exhibits. A statue of the Duke of Wellington with a traffic cone atop its head signifies the lighthearted attitude this museum has towards art.
- Queen’s Park – A minibus in Glasgow can take passengers to this large public park to see some of the best views of the city centre. People also gather here on a regular basis to attend festivals and partake in fun outdoor activities.
- Buchanan Street – Some of the city’s finest upscale retailers are located along this bustling street.
- The Necropolis – Visitors who are interested in learning more about the city’s illustrious past can tour this cemetery to see tombstones and crypts of some of Glasgow’s most renowned former residents.
- Glasgow Cross – This notable junction is a popular gathering spot and features the iconic Tolbooth Steeple.
- Glasgow Royal Concert Hall – Music concerts and theatrical works are regularly showcased inside this elaborate concert hall. The venue’s main auditorium can seat more than 2,400 people.
The best coach or minibus hire Glasgow has to offer can add to the enjoyment of any holiday. A minibus company Glasgow makes it easy to make arrangements online during any time of the year.