Harlow Minibus Hire
Harlow Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the vibrant town of Harlow. We can provide minibus hire with driver Harlow and Harlow coach hire services for all of your Harlow transfers and excursions.
THE NEW TOWN OF HARLOW
Harlow is a small vibrant town that offers a little bit of everything to appeal to any visitor. As one of the original New Towns, the city boasts historical, modern, and natural attractions. If you love the outdoors, Harlow offers several nature reserves, parks, and even a scenic river. For entertainment, there are plenty of shopping complexes along with cinemas and a theatre. With music venues and no shortage of cultural and leisure activities, Harlow will be sure to provide something that appeals to you. When you hire a cheap minibus Harlow is easy to explore.
PLACES TO VISIT
- The Museum of Harlow : From Roman artefacts to important archaeological discoveries, this is where you will discover the story of Harlow from ancient times.
- Harlow Sculpture Collection: A collection of sculptures by up and coming artists scattered around the town. Just follow the sculpture trail map.
- Harlow Leisure Zone : A recreational facility that accommodates just about every possible indoor leisure activity.
- Harlow Playhouse: The region’s premier entertainment venue offering a range of shows including dance, drama, comedy, and children’s entertainment.
- The Square : Harlow’s independent live music venue. This is the heart of Essex’s live music scene.
- The Gibberd Gallery: A showcase of the private collection of Sir Frederick Gibberd. It features watercolours, drawings, and prints by British artists.
- The River Stort : Walk along the three and a half mile trail connecting Gibberd Garden to Parndon Mill. You can also try and catch a ride in a canal boat.
- Parndon Wood Nature Reserve : Follow the guided trail or just take in the beauty of the landscape that has been home to a diverse array of species and plant life for 900 years.
- Harlow Festival: Showcases Harlow’s arts, culture, and heritage (May/June)
- Gibberd Garden Beer Festival : A selection of 35 different beers & ciders (June)
- Heart 4 Harlow Music Festival : Live music festival at the Water Gardens (May)
- Harlow Classic Car and Motorbike Show: Presented at Harlow Town Rugby Club (July)
- Harlow Town Park Fireworks : An annual fireworks display presented by city council (November)
Minibus Hire Harlow has a team of professional drivers waiting to transfer your group to one of Harlow’s many live music events aboard one of our modern Harlow Minibus and Harlow Coach Hire vehicles.
If you’re looking for a place to escape that is off the beaten tourist path but still offers plenty of activity and entertainment, Harlow is the place for you. You will not find blockbuster attractions in this city but you will find enough variety to offer something for everyone. The Square is home to a vibrant music scene that has hosted acts like Oasis and Supergrass. There is no shortage of indoor and outdoor recreation and Harlow boasts one of the most extensive cycle path networks in the country. For art lovers, you can indulge in one of the many galleries or admire the various sculptures around the city. Finally, for celebrity junkies, Harlow is the birthplace of Posh Spice, Victoria Beckham.
Whether it’s transportation to a packed concert at the Square or a tour of the city’s landmarks, our Harlow minibus company will ensure that your group is transported with comfort and care. From minibus tours, to coach hire Harlow, we are the transportation of choice.