Wolverhampton Minibus Hire
Wolverhampton Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the vibrant and diverse city centre of Wolverhampton. We can provide minibus hire with driver Wolverhampton and Wolverhampton coach hire services for all of your historic tours and concert trips.
THE MILLENIUM CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON
You may have not guessed Wolverhampton to be a tourist destination, but if you are one of the lucky few who finds themselves in the city enjoying a concert or football match, a quick look around might just have you believing that you are spoiled for choice. The city boasts a vibrant mix of more than 600 restaurants, bars, and shops. Throw in some theatre, concert venues, and sport and all of a sudden you’re enjoying a vibrant night life. With more than 1,000 years of recorded history and a diverse array of attractions, chances are you will find your favourite spot in Wolverhampton.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Wolverhampton Art Gallery: With a variety of pieces including works by Andy Warhol, this is one of the best collections of Pop Art in the United Kingdom.
- West Park : This Victorian Park is conveniently located near the city centre enabling visitors to enjoy a pleasant stroll past the bandstand, lake, and conservatory.
- Moseley Old Hall : The claim to fame of this seventeenth century farmhouse is its connection to Charles II who sought refuge fleeing from Cromwell’s troops following the Battle of Worcester.
- Wightwick Manor: This National Trust property was the nineteenth century home of the Mander family. It is home to many works of William Morris.
- Boscobel House : The timber framed house is another location where King Charles II hid to avoid being captured following the Battle of Worcester.
- Church of St. Peter : This fourteenth century church showcases some beautiful architecture in addition to a lovely garden.
- Molineux Stadium: This is the home of the Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club.
- Wolverhampton Beer Festival: Annual event organized by CAMRA (June)
- Wolvestock : Country Music Festival presented in East Park (July)
- V Festival : Presented by Virgin Media at Weston Park in neighbouring Staffordshire (August)
- Wolverhampton Wanderers: Watch League One football action at Molineux Stadium (Aug-May)
- New Jersey Nights: Music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at the Grand (Nov 19-23, 2013)
- Wolverhampton Race Course : Horseracing at Britain’s first flood lit race course (Year Round)
Minibus Hire Wolverhampton has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to one of Wolverhampton’s historic attractions or to one of the many shows and performances at the Grand aboard one of our modern Wolverhampton Minibus and Wolverhampton Coach Hire vehicles.
While it may not be a bustling tourist metropolis, Wolverhampton can offer a little bit of everything for all who visit. There is no shortage of historical attractions including St Peter’s Church and Bantock House. Sports lovers can take in a race at Wolverhampton Race Course or head to Molineux Stadium for a football match. The award-winning Wolverhampton Art Gallery offers a sanctuary for art lovers while nightlife has plenty to offer with numerous pubs, restaurants, and concert venues including the Grand and the award winning Civic Halls.
Whether you are bringing a group to a football match, concert or an excursion to one of the historic sites, our Wolverhampton minibus company will ensure that you are transported at the best possible rates. From minibus tours, and cheap minibus Wolverhampton to coach hire Wolverhampton, we are the transportation of choice.