FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Guildford Coach Hire
Guildford Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the charming town of Guildford. We can provide minibus hire with driver Guildford and Guildford coach hire services for all of your tours and excursions in Surrey.
GUILDFORD: THE LARGE TOWN WITH THE HEART OF A CITY
Located in the southeast of England, the large town of Guildford is filled with historical charm. Visitors will enjoy admiring architecture on buildings hundreds of years old while strolling along the cobbled high street. In the 1400s, the town’s medieval castle was used by the King of England, making Guildford the only royal town in all of Surrey. While Guildford is a large town, visitors and residents enjoy all of the amenities found in a city.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Guildford Castle: Once one of the most luxurious royal residences under Henry III, the remains of Surrey’s only royal castle offer a beautifully landscaped park and views of the countryside.
- Abbot’s Hospital: Built in 1619 by the Archbishop of Canterbury, this almshouse for the elderly is still in use today and parts of the building are open to the public.
- The Guildhall : The classical frontage of this sixteenth century building has many beautiful features. It houses one of the few complete sets of standard measures presented by Elizabeth I.
- Guildford Museum: The museum showcases a permanent exhibition of archaeology, local history, and paintings of John Russell.
- Guildford House: Built in 1660, the house serves as the town art gallery showcasing the Borough’s collection of artwork.
- Guildford Cathedral : Designed in a simplified style of Gothic architecture, the building is one of only two Anglican cathedrals that were built in Britain since the reformation.
- The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre: Opened in 1965, this is where much of the town’s theatrical entertainment is staged. It is situated along the river bank.
- Guildford International Music Festival: A celebration of all things musical (March)
- Guildford Beer Festival: Hosted by the Cricket Club, more than 60 ales are offered (May/June)
- Wimbledon: World’s premier tennis tournament (June)
- Guildford International Wine & Spirits Festival : Sample more than 200 varieties (June)
- Farnborough International Airshow : One of the world’s premier commercial airshows (July)
- Magic Summer Live: Starring Bryan Adams at Guildford’s Stoke Park (July 13-14, 2013)
Minibus Hire Guildford has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to the premier events happening in and around Guildford aboard one of our modern Guildford Minibus and Guildford Coach Hire vehicles.
The collection of history showcased in Guildford makes it a unique attraction among other towns in Surrey. From the home of Surrey’s only royal castle to the burial place of the author of Alice in Wonderland, cheap minibus Guildford offers the perfect way to explore the historical attractions of the area. The town is also located within proximity to some of the most important international events of the year including the Wimbledon Tennis Championships and the Farnborough International Airshow. With all that the town of Guildford has to offer, you’ll feel like you’re in a thriving city.
Whether you need professional transportation to the premier tennis event of the year, or a transfer to one of the world’s most popular aviation exhibitions, our Guildford Minibus Company will ensure that you are transported with comfort and care. From minibus tours, to coach hire Guildford, we are the transportation of choice.