Worcester Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the charming city of Worcester. We can provide minibus hire with driver Worcester and Worcester coach hire services for all of your Worcester tours and day excursions.
WORCESTER: THE LITTLE CITY WITH THE BIG APPEAL
Worcester has much to be famous for, from its original Worcestershire sauce to its fine porcelain china. Visitors can enjoy relaxing trips along the canal or a match of cricket. It is what you would expect of a typical English tourist destination filled with historic buildings, scenic rolling hills, and stately homes. Beyond the city are the popular West Midlands Safari Park and Witley Court Estate. With so much to enjoy in this charming city, visitors will not be left disappointed.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Worcester Cathedral: The Cathedral dates back to the days of St. Oswald in 983. It is the final resting place of King John along with the oldest royal effigy in the country.
- The Commandery : This magnificent fifteenth century timber framed building originally built in 1085 was the headquarters of Charles II during the Battle of Worcester.
- City Museum and Art Gallery : The museum showcases a variety of war relics from the Second World War and the Civil War. It also has displays of contemporary art and local archaeology.
- Tudor House: This fascinating timber framed building depicts life in Worcester as it was during Elizabethan times featuring several authentic rooms and a cast-iron cooking range.
- Worcester Porcelain Museum : The museum offers a comprehensive collection of porcelain from Worcestershire. You may also visit the adjacent factory for a tour.
- West Midlands Safari Park : The attraction features more than 25 rides in its theme park while the safari park is a 4 mile drive showcasing more than 165 species of wildlife.
- Witley Court Estate & Gardens: The estate is home to the remains of a magnificent nineteenth century mansion. Similar to a palace, it is surrounded by beautiful gardens and fountains.
- Festival of Steam: Presented at the Severn Valley Railway (March)
- Worcester Motor Show : Cars are displayed around the High Street (May)
- Oliver Cromwell International Jazz Festival : Presented in Upton upon Severn (June)
- Worcester Beer, Cider, and Perry: Staged at the Worcester Race Course (August)
- Worcester Feast: Food & Wine Festival at Worcester Cathedral (September)
- Worcester Christmas Fayre : Presented in the City Centre (November)
Minibus Hire Worcester has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group on a tour of Worcester’s historic attractions or to one of the manyshows and events aboard one of our modern Worcester Minibus and Worcester Coach Hire vehicles.
The charming city of Worcester is very walkable with plenty of places to see and explore on foot. It is easy to enjoy the many tourist attractions including the Cathedral, historic buildings and lovely riverside. It is the perfect outing for a beautiful day. Just outside the city are scenic parks including Spetchley Park Gardens and Woods Country Park. Visitors can hire a cheap minibus Worcester to take them to enjoy trips on the Evesham Vale Light Railway or a relaxing cruise along the River Severn. These are just a few examples of what Worcester has in store for you.
Whether you are venturing out on a day trip to one of the many nearby attractions or enjoying a comfortable summer day exploring the city, our Worcester Minibus Company will ensure that you enjoy everything that this charming city has to offer. From minibus tours, to coach hire Worcester, we are the transportation of choice.