PETERBOROUGH MINIBUS HIRE
Peterborough Minibus Hire, a member of the National Minibus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in Peterborough, the shopping capital of Cambridgeshire. We can provide minibus hire with driver Peterborough and Peterborough coach hire services for all of your Peterborough shopping sprees and show excursions.
THE CATHEDRAL CITY OF PETERBOROUGH
Lying in the heart of Cambridgeshire, the Cathedral City of Peterborough offers a haven for those looking for some retail therapy. Known as the shopping capital of Cambridgeshire, the city offers plenty of shops and several malls. In the Cathedral precinct, visitors can find many of the jewels of Peterborough from stately homes to picturesque waterways. Peterborough offers a pleasant blend of activities from museums and parks in the day to theatres and bars at night. You can even watch a greyhound race!
PLACES TO VISIT
- Peterborough Cathedral : One of the finest examples of Norman architecture in the country, the Cathedral is the resting place of Catherine of Aragon, a wife of Henry VIII.
- The River Nene: The stunning river front is dotted with weeping willow trees. River Embankment Park is a popular stop with the Key Theatre and Lido located within it.
- Peterborough Museum : This museum is home to the largest Jurassic marine reptile exhibit outside of London along with artifacts from the Napleonic Wars.
- Railworld: The museum is a popular place for railway enthusiasts housing a number of indoor and outdoor model railways along with full size locomotives.
- Ferry Meadows Country Park : A serene setting filled with waterways, woodlands, and meadows. Water sports can be enjoyed from Gunwade Lake.
- Nene Valley Railway : This heritage railway offers plenty of fun for children and families. Ride Thomas the Tank as you pass through the scenic countryside and stop for a village lunch.
- Longthorpe Tower : Dating back to 1300, the building houses some of the best surviving examples of English medieval wall paintings.
- National Motor Show: Presented at the East of England Showground (April)
- Truckfest: The largest truck event in the United Kingdom (May)
- East of England Country Show: One of the largest country shows in Cambridgeshire (June)
- Dragon Boat Festival : A wonderful way to experience the River Nene (June)
- Peterborough Festival : A two-week event with live music at Central Park (June-July)
- Beer Festival : England’s largest real ale event featuring 350 draught ales (August)
- Burghley Horse Trials : An international equestrian competition (September)
- Peterborough Heritage Open Days: Enjoy grand properties usually closed to the public (September)
Minibus Hire Peterborough has a team of professional drivers waiting to take your group to the many festivals and shows aboard one of our modern Peterborough Minibus and Peterborough Coach Hire vehicles.
If the magnificent Peterborough Cathedral wasn’t already enough, cheap minibus Peterborough hire offers the chance to see all the other sights of the city. From the extensive water sports and heritage attractions to relaxing countryside walks, the diverse array of day and night activities will be sure to not disappoint. Shoppers couldn’t possibly be any more spoilt for choice with three shopping centres, plenty of markets, craft fairs, and shops to explore. The show grounds and Nene Valley Railway will offer frequent escapes from the city.
Whether you are bringing a group to attend one of the many shows and festivals, or planning a major shopping spree, our Peterborough minibus company will ensure you always get a bargain on transportation. From minibus tours, to coach hire Peterborough, we are the transportation of choice.