FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
York Minibus Hire
York Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the fascinating ancient city of York. We can provide York minibus hire with driver and York coach hire services for all your special excursions.
THE ANCIENT & ROMANTIC CITY OF YORK
It’s no surprise that people fall in love with the walled, riverside city of York. From its romantic ambience to its rich ancient history, there is no shortage of things to do in this sophisticated city. Visitors will enjoy strolling along cobbled streets amidst a backdrop of street entertainers, and exquisite architecture including the iconic York Minster. With our extensive services including minibus tours, coach hire in York and cheap minibus York, we can help you get the very most from your visit to this ancient city.
PLACES TO VISIT
- York Minster : The largest medieval cathedral in Northern Europe is one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture. Visitors can enjoy views of the city from the central tower.
- The Shambles : A historic street featuring overhanging timber-framed buildings that date back to as early as the fourteenth century.
- City Walls : The defensive walls that encircle the city of York are the longest and best preserved in England. Visitors can stroll along the walls and visit museums located in the ancient gateways.
- National Railway Museum : There is no better place to enjoy a superb collection of railway artifacts including legendary engines like the Mallard and the Flying Scotsman.
- Ghost Walks : While you may not believe York is Europe’s Most Haunted City, the variety of nightly tours on offer are a great way to learn about the city’s hidden hot spots.
- Jorvik Viking Centre : Visitors will be transported back in time and reconnected with York’s Viking heritage. Excavated remains of original houses are brought to life in interactive displays.
- Fairfax House : This architectural masterpiece is one of the finest examples of a Georgian townhouse in England. The rich interior will transport you back to York society in the 1700’s.
- York Races: Also known as the “Ascot of the North” (May-October)
- The Ebor Festival: Four day horseracing festival (August)
- Galtres Parklands Festival: York’s answer to the Glastonbury festival (August 23-25)
- York Beer & Cider Festival : Enjoy a wide selection of beers and ciders (Sept 18-21)
- York Food Festival : Yorkshire produce, guest markets, and plenty of wine (Sept 20-29)
- Illuminating York Festival : Annual digital arts and lighting festival (Oct 30-Nov 2)
- Jorvik Viking Festival: Weeklong festival celebrating York’s Viking heritage (Feb 15-23)
York is known as the City of Festivals for a reason, there are plenty of them! York Minibus Hire has a team of professional drivers waiting to take your group to all of the festivals in York aboard one of our modern York Minibus vehicles. Minibus Hire York is the perfect way to get around.
Few cities can offer the charm and ambience that is found in ancient York. From its rich history to the character in its historic buildings, the city can take any visitor’s breath away. Where else can you stroll along shadowy medieval ‘snickleways’ as you hop from tearoom to pub? You will enjoy a wealth of museums, attractions, theatres, and restaurants here. It is unlikely that you will run out of attractions but if you do, the festivals will keep you coming back!
Whether it’s transportation to Ascot of the North, or a day excursion through the moors and market towns of the Yorkshire Dales, we are the York minibus company of choice. From minibus tours, to coach hire York, we can make your dream date in York a reality.