FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Minibus Hire Sheffield
Sheffield Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the lively city of Sheffield. We can provide minibus hire with driver Sheffield and Sheffield coach hire services for all of your Sheffield tours, excursions, and concerts.
THE UNIVERSITY CITY OF SHEFFIELD
The fourth largest city in the United Kingdom is a bustling centre of activity full of interesting places and lively events. Tourism is booming in the city and visitors will have no problem finding ways to fill their days. The city offers something for everyone from walking trails to Victorian architecture and concerts featuring internationally acclaimed performers. The sixty thousand students that call Sheffield home are a guarantee that the city will provide you with the night of your life.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Don Valley International Stadium: The second largest stadium in the United Kingdom is home to a number of athletic events each year.
- Sheffield Ski Village : This is the largest all-season ski attraction of its kind in all of Europe. Qualified instructors are available to help you ski, snow board, and even snow blade.
- Graves Park and Rare Breeds Centre : A popular attraction for children and families that covers nearly 200 hectares. Children will love getting close with rare-breed farm animals.
- Sheffield & Tinsley Canals: Another way to explore the city is from the extensive waterways. There are many operators offering cruises, tours, and boat hire.
- Peace Gardens : Located adjacent to the Town Hall, the stunning display of fountains and grassy areas make this a popular place to relax in the summer.
- Tudor Square : The pedestrianized square is home to the main cultural attractions in Sheffield along with the second largest theatre complex in the UK. It`s a hub of activity and worth a visit.
- Millenium Galleries: This is Sheffield`s largest art gallery hosting a number of exhibitions.
- Sheffield Festival of Transport : The region's largest motor show (June)
- Tramlines: Annual music festival staged in venues around the city (July)
- Sheffield DocFest: One of the premier international documentary events (July)
- Grin Up North : A showcase of the biggest names in British comedy (October)
- Sheffield International Food Festival: A culinary showcase of Sheffield`s best (November)
Minibus Hire Sheffield has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to one of Sheffield's many festivals, events, and live concerts featuring internationally acclaimed performers aboard one of our modern Sheffield Minibus and Sheffield Coach Hire vehicles.
Sheffield is a very tourist-friendly city boasting a number of attractions and excellent tourism infrastructure. There is definitely something for everyone in this city whether you are travelling as a couple, family, or group. There is no shortage of attractions for art lovers or sport enthusiasts and the extensive walking trails make this a nature lover’s paradise. Visitors will also enjoy leisurely cruises along the canal while the evening promises a night full of lively entertainment.
Whether you are planning a Sheffield city tour or indulging in the extensive nightlife and concerts, our Sheffield Minibus Company will ensure that you receive the best transportation at the best rates. From minibus tours, to coach hire Sheffield, we are the transportation of choice.