FREE QUOTE ONLINE- MINIBUS COACH HIRE UK WITH DRIVER HERE!
Total Distance: 0 miles
Crawley Minibus Hire
Crawley Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the bustling commercial centre of Crawley. We can provide minibus hire with driver Crawley and Crawley coach hire services for all of your Gatwick Airport transfers and Crawley excursions.
THE ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE OF CRAWLEY
As the largest settlement and economic powerhouse of West Sussex, Crawley is a vibrant town offering plenty of leisure and shopping facilities in the bustling commercial centre. Before it was designated one of the new towns in 1946, Crawley’s quiet history could be traced all the way back to the Bronze Age. Several historic buildings from the middle ages remain in the High Street along with evidence of settlement during the Stone and Iron ages which can be found around the city. But most people are here to shop.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Tilgate Park: Home to the annual Proms in the Park, Tilgate features lakes, lovely woodlands, and a small nature centre.
- Buchan Country Park : This area of woodland carved from St Leonard’s Forest is a popular place for dog lovers. It is quite scenic in season and features beautiful old trees and ponds.
- Tilgate Forest: A historic attraction for paleontologists, this is where some of the finest specimens of dinosaur remains were found in the 1820s.
- Crawley County Mall : The region’s premier shopping destination features all of the premier brands from the high streets. It is perhaps the largest mall between Croydon and Brighton.
- Gatwick Airport: Perhaps an unusual attraction for most but not for avid plane spotters. There are many shops available. Ask Crawley Minibus Hire about Gatwick airport transfers.
- K2 : This is one of the country’s premier athletic training facilities featuring a track, swimming, fitness classes, children’s activities, and much more.
- The Hawth Theatre : Head to Crawley’s main arts and entertainment complex for a diverse array of entertainment including comedy, opera, musicals, dance and festivals.
- Crawley Festival: One week of over 70 arts and cultural events (June)
- Crawley Folk & Beer Festival : Enjoy the best in talent while sampling beers & ciders (June)
- Crawley Circus Festival : A weekend of circus related fun and entertainment (August)
- Crawley Irish Festival : Showcase of Irish music, entertainment, sport and dance (August)
- Annie the Musical : Presented at the Hawth Theatre (Oct 30-Nov 2, 2013)
- Fiddler on the Roof: Presented at the Hawth Theatre (Nov 19-23, 2013)
Minibus Hire Crawley has a team of professional drivers waiting to transfer your group to Gatwick Airport for a dream vacation or to one Crawley’s many theatrical events aboard one of our modern Crawley Minibus and Crawley Coach Hire vehicles.
If you’re in one of the towns of West Sussex, Crawley is your commercial hub of activity. There may not be incredible attractions to draw hordes of tourists but for regional residents, there are some lovely places to explore and spend the day. There is no shortage of activities, from the best shopping opportunities at Crawley County Mall to an evening of theatre at the Hawth. If you want to spend time outdoors, there are plenty of wide open spaces including Tilgate Park. For aviation enthusiasts and travellers, Gatwick Airport is not far away and booking a cheap minibus Crawley is the ideal way to get around.
Whether you want to bring the girls on a day long shopping spree or transport your group to or from Gatwick Airport, our Crawley minibus company will ensure that your group gets the best bargain on your transportation costs. From minibus tours, to coach hire Crawley, we are the transportation of choice.