Cheltenham Minibus and Coach Hire
Cheltenham Minibus Hire, a member of the National Mini Bus Hire network is pleased to be of service to you in the historic city of Cheltenham. We can provide minibus hire with driver Cheltenham and Cheltenham coach hire services for all of your Cheltenham tours and day long excursions.
THE HISTORIC SPA TOWN OF CHELTENHAM
Cheltenham has been a popular tourist attraction for nearly 300 years. It was all those years ago that a natural spring was discovered paving the way for Cheltenham’s popularity as a spa town. But although Cheltenham earned its fame as a historic spa town, there is much more that draws in visitors today. Horseracing is the main draw card for the city with the annual National Hunt Festival proving to be the top steeplechase of its kind in the country.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Cheltenham Race Course: This is the premier attraction for horse racing fans in Gloucestershire. Many popular racing events are staged here including the Gold Cup and the National Hunt.
- Everyman Theatre : This is the place to find musicals, comedy, and theatrical attractions. Famous actors that have graced the stage include Charlie Chaplin.
- Imperial Gardens : This beautiful green space is used to stage several outdoor exhibitions. Visitors can enjoy the architecture of Georgian houses that flank the Gardens.
- Sherborne Estate and Lodge Park: Home to the last remaining deer course and grand stand in the country, this 4,000 acre park is a stunning venue for weddings and special events.
- Montpellier District & Gardens : This lively district is home to shops, eateries, and accommodation. The Montpellier Gardens is the setting for the popular Montpellier Walk.
- Pitville Park & Pump Room : The Pitville Pump Room is one of the most architecturally stunning buildings in Cheltenham which is further enhanced by the Park which serves as a backdrop.
- The Cotswolds: The Cotswolds area of Gloucestershire is a collection of picturesque villages in the most beautiful rural settings.
- Gold Cup Horse Racing: One of the popular equestrian events of the year (March)
- Cheltenham National Hunt Festival: Prize money is only second to the Grand National (March)
- International Jazz Festival : One of the UK’s most popular Jazz festivals (May)
- Cheltenham Rugby Festival : Staged at Prince of Wales Stadium (May)
- Cheltenham Science Festival: A popular event for children and families (June)
- Cheltenham Music Festival: Three weeks of classical music played all over town (July)
- Cheltenham Cricket Festival : Perhaps the best cricket festival in the country (July/August)
Minibus Hire Cheltenham has a team of professional drivers waiting to bring your group to one of Cheltenham’s premier equestrian events or to one of the more than 500 annual eventshosted in the city aboard one of our modern Cheltenham Minibus and Cheltenham Coach Hire vehicles.
The entire county of Gloucestershire is bursting with tourist attractions and Cheltenham is an excellent base from which to explore them all. If you fancy exploring beyond the parks, horse racing, and magnificent historical buildings that Cheltenham has to offer, why not arrange a day excursion to the university city of Oxford, the Shakespearean town of Stratford upon Avon, or the Roman city of Bath. Organising a cheap minibus Cheltenham before your trip is a great way to get around. If adventure is calling, Cheltenham will have an itinerary for you.
Whether you are bringing a group to take in one of the premier equestrian events of the year or planning a day excursion to one of the many nearby cities, our Cheltenham minibus company will ensure that you are transported with comfort and care. From minibus tours, to coach hire Cheltenham, we are the transportation of choice.